Bintra respects the privacy of all users of our website and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Bintra will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Bintra uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- To make shopping as pleasant as possible, we save with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services.
- With your permission we use your information to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also unsubscribe via a hyperlink in every email that was sent by us.
- When you create an account we save your data on a Secure Server. In your account we save information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
- Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further development and improving our website.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Bintra will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe at Bintra.
We appreciate the trust in us and we will therefore handle your data with care. Your data will at all times be protected and treated confidentially.
Of course you have the right to inspect and modify the data saved by us, for this you can make an appointment by telephone on: 085 488 59 11