Ultra slim Patchkabel S/FTP Cat 6A Magenta 0.5 M
The extra slim Cat.6a patch cables allow for a flexible and space-saving installation in network cabinets where space is limited. Due to their slim design and high bending radius compared to conventional patch cables, these cables fit even in very tight spaces while maintaining the same performance with much less space required.
Moreover, the Premium patch cable ensures professional cabling in the Gigabit and 10 Gigabit range at the highest quality level. It enables the connection of network components with RJ45 connectors, such as switches, routers, sockets, patch panels, and network cards.
Suitable for 10 Gigabit connections (10Gbps) at a frequency of up to 500Mhz, this cable features:
- twisted pair, double shielded, 4 x 2 x AWG 28
- PimF shielded Cat6a cable, halogen-free, and soft and flexible TPE sheath
- It also has a short and narrow strain relief sleeve
- gold-plated contacts
- 1:1 wiring according to EIA/TIA 568B.
It conforms to various standards, including
- ISO/IEC 11801:2017 ClassEa
- EN 50173 ClassEa, ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Cat.6A
- IEC 60603-7 connectors
- low smoke zero halogen (LSZH)
- flame retardant (IEC60332-1-2)
- supports IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt (PoE, PoE+, PoE++)
- The LSZH-TPE sheath also makes it more flexible than conventional standard patch cables
- It has been tested using a Fluke Channel Test ISO 11801 channel Class Ea.
|Connection cable length||0.5 M|
|Inner conductor material||Full Copper|
|Outer sheath||TPE Halogen Free & Fire Retardant VW-1|
|max. bandwidth||500 MHz|
|Connector 1||RJ45 (8P8C) Male|
|Connector 2||RJ45 (8P8C) Male|
|Packaging unit||1 piece|
|Diameter Ø||4.5 mm|
|Cable||4 Pair (4x2), AWG28|
|Connection||10/100/1000/10000 Mbit (10 Gigabit)|
|Overall Screening||Metal Braid|
|Screening per Pair||Aluminium Foil|