This UTP (Unshielded) outdoor connector is specially designed for easy installation of network cables without special tools (tool-less). The connector is protected against both dirt and moisture, ideal if, for example, you want to install your security camera outside and need to extend your cable. The connector is also suitable for PoE (Power over Ethernet), which is often used when installing security cameras. Suitable for installation with AWG 22-26 cables. Assembly is done using LSA strips, you do not need any special tools.
- Toolless installation, no special tools required.
- Suitable for outdoors, protected from moisture and dirt.
- Suitable for PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Strain relief integrated in the housing.
- Suitable for cables with AWG value 22-26.
- Suitable for cables with a jacket diameter of 5-7.5mm
- Assembly using LSA strips, no special tools are required.
- Length: 122mm
- Diameter: 28mm
What is the difference between UTP, FTP and S / FTP?
The above terms indicate whether the cable has no, one or more shields. A UTP cable is not shielded and installation near other cables can cause malfunctions. FTP is simply a single shield, where S / FTP is double shielded and malfunctions are virtually excluded. Not sure yet? You can always contact us! We are happy to advise you on which cable you may need.
What is PoE (Power over Ethernet)?
With Power over Ethernet it is possible to supply both data and power over a standard internet cable. It can be used to power equipment such as security cameras and VOIP phones. Power over Ethernet is especially useful for equipment that is far from a wall outlet, but that requires power.