CAT6a keystone jack RJ45 UTP toolless black
CAT6a keystone jack RJ45 UTP toolless black. Suitable for both stranded and solid cables. Read more
- Lowest price guarantee!
- Shipping to all European countries
- Secure payment, in advance or afterwards
- Order carefree
- DELTA CAT6 & CAT6A component-rated performance verified
- DELTA PoE plus 30W IEC60512-99-001 verified
- IEC60512-99-002 PoE type III 60W and IV 100W capability
- Power over HDBaseT (PoHDBaseT - up to 100W)
- UL safety listed
- Fits for 1U 24port and 1U 48 port keystone panel
- UTP, 180°, with dust-prevent shutter, crocodile type
- For AWG23-26 solid or stranded wire
- Suitable for outer cable dimension: 5.5 - 9.0mm
- Color : Black
Height: 2.2 cm
Width: 1.68 cm
Length: 3.78 cm
What is a keystone?
A keystone is a loose connection that can be placed in empty patch panels or wall sockets. Keystones are very popular because you can assemble your patch panels or wall sockets exactly as you wish. Mounting a cable on a keystone is very easy by means of LSA strips. Mounting on an LSA strip requires an LSA punch down tool, also available at Netwerkkabel.eu. Do you want to make it even easier for yourself? We even sell toolless keystones! As the name implies, you do not need any special tools for this.
What is PoE (Power over Ethernet)?
With Power over Ethernet it is possible to supply both data and power over a standard internet cable. It can be used to power equipment such as security cameras and VOIP phones. Power over Ethernet is especially useful for equipment that is far away from an electrical outlet, but requires power.