CAT6a keystone jack RJ45 UTP toolless
CAT6a keystone jack RJ45 UTP toolless. Suitable for both stranded and solid cables. Read more
- Lowest price guarantee!
- Shipping to all European countries
- Secure payment, in advance or afterwards
- Order carefree
- CAT6a keystone jack
- Backwards compatible with CAT5e and CAT6 cables
- Suitable for solid cables with AWG 22-26
- Suitable for stranded cables with AWG 24-26
- Suitable for PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Suitable for cables with a diameter of 5 - 8.5mm
- Toolless, you don't need any special tools
Weight: 0.01 kg
Height: 2.64 cm
Width: 1.74 cm
Length: 4.14 cm
What is a keystone?
A keystone is a loose connection that can be placed in empty patch panels or wall sockets. Keystones are very popular because you can assemble your patch panels or wall sockets exactly as you wish. Mounting a cable on a keystone is very easy by means of LSA strips. Mounting on an LSA strip requires an LSA punch down tool, also available at Netwerkkabel.eu. Do you want to make it even easier for yourself? We even sell toolless keystones! As the name implies, you do not need any special tools for this.
What is PoE (Power over Ethernet)?
With Power over Ethernet it is possible to supply both data and power over a standard internet cable. It can be used to power equipment such as security cameras and VOIP phones. Power over Ethernet is especially useful for equipment that is far away from an electrical outlet, but requires power.